1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

what time do you wake up with your kids?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by BellLisamo, Apr 28, 2009.

1. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Im curious to see what time all the moms wake up with their kids...

my son is 10 months old and he decided to wake up at 4am this morning.... [​IMG]

2. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

Uh, I wake my chicks up whenever my bug light goes off (photocell timer)

3. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Well i wake up 6am, with DH, i have to make sure he is up. THan i crash until 7am, wake my two oldest up for school. Our little one sleeps in as long as she wants which is usually until 9.30am give or take a few. THe animals are taken care of after i send the kids off and before Sammy Lou wakes up. Then after er nap and before the kids come home i check on food and water again.

4. yodercountrygirl

yodercountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

they are wide awake at 7:00. Some times I can get them to stay asleep till 8:00, but not very often. DH gets up at 6:00 but I don't get up till the kids do.

5. waibel zoo

waibel zoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Sandy, UT
    Lately, my 2 year old gets up at 6 like clockwork. When they were young I remember long nights and th child sleeping all morning while I tended to the older children. [​IMG] It will pass and then you will look back in 10 years and wish for your baby back. [​IMG]

6. SophieLain127

SophieLain127 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2009
    Anywhere from 8am-10am. We (daddy and I) are night owls so we sleep till our Tooter Bean (Sophie) gets up in the morn. Today it was 9:45am

7. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:Whats up with the " Moms" comment.. There are single dads out there too... [​IMG]... Just gigging ya [​IMG]

My boys get up at 6:00 Mon- Fri They are 3 and 7.. There buses come at 6:30 and 7:00.. on the weekends I am lucky if they sleep til 7:00 now if my sister has them they will always sleep til atleast 8;30 [​IMG] Thanks a lot boys...

8. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    Normally we get up at 6-6:30, and the kids are up within 10 minutes. But sometimes they get up first.

four o'clock! I would not be happy! But, ive been there.... [​IMG]

9. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:Whats up with the " Moms" comment.. There are single dads out there too... [​IMG]... Just gigging ya [​IMG]

My boys get up at 6:00 Mon- Fri They are 3 and 7.. There buses come at 6:30 and 7:00.. on the weekends I am lucky if they sleep til 7:00 now if my sister has them they will always sleep til atleast 8;30 [​IMG] Thanks a lot boys...

awww well God Bless You for waking up with them! My husband does every once in a blue moon and i can sleep til about 10am.

WAHHOOOOO [​IMG]

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    DD goes to bed at eight and gets up around 7:30 to 9:00 depending on her comfortable level.

I can not wait for her to go to school all day so I can sleep naps, go to the Y and do some shopping!

4 am?? Been there and done it. It was not a piece of cake LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by