What to do after you clean your coop.

RHewitt

Songster
13 Years
Jul 3, 2008
Florence. South Carolina
LucasshovelingFertilizeronfoodplots.jpg

My son who is less than two years old is already learning how to recycle chicken manure and wood savings into fertilizer. We spread it on our food plots at our hunting club and use it in the garden. I could not resist sharing his shovel skills with you guys. He is a future chicken man for sure.

Last edited:
Wow a kid that shovels poop-do you want to sell him? How about renting him out?

Quote:
I have two grandson that are 4 and 5, man I told DH the other day after cleaning the henhouse I must get them involved!! I'll probably have to pay 25.00 an hour for their work!!! lo

That's a SWEET picture, and I love seeing parents involve their kids in the not-so-fun parts of life as well as the good stuff!
thumbsup.gif

While the page was loading (I have slow speed internet) I was thinking it was a serious question. I was going to suggest a cold one but now that I saw the picture all I can say is enjoy the help while you can. They turn into teens and then it's all over!

Quote:
I have two grandson that are 4 and 5, man I told DH the other day after cleaning the henhouse I must get them involved!! I'll probably have to pay 25.00 an hour for their work!!! lo

LOL probably they learn about the green stuff early!

Back
Top Bottom