WHAT TO DO?????? WHAT TO DO????? WHAT TO DO???????.....AWWW.......HOMEMADE BATOR #5 WITH 35 EGGS SET

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by rgvchicks, Apr 9, 2012.

1. rgvchicks

rgvchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2012
    Roma Texas
    • AFTER EASTER DAY PARTY YESTERDAY AT HOME, IT WAS MY DUTY IN CLEANING THE AFTERPARTY MESS. MY COUSIN LEFT A MEDIUM SIZE STYROFOAM ICECHEST BEHIND, SO I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID "THROW IT IN THE TRASH".....[​IMG]....."ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE!!! ".....NOW HOW CAN I DUMP IN THE TRASH A NEW STYROFOAM ICECHEST?.....THERE'S NO WAY I WAS GOING TO DO THAT.........[​IMG]........HOMEMADE BATOR #5 CAME TO LIFE.......I HAD AN EXTRA WATER HEATER THERMOSTAT AND BULB SOCKET......SO WHY NOT?.....I JUST ADDED 35 "MUTTS" THAT WILL BE DUE ON MAY 1......I ADMIT....I'M A DAM ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!......[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. laura877

laura877 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2011
    Attica, Mi
    and in the bedroom...where else would you hatch chickies?

3. DirtCreature

DirtCreature Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2011
    Olympia, Washington
    hahahaha yea you are! too funny! where the heck do you even get all these eggs anyway!?!?

4. rgvchicks

Feb 1, 2012
    Roma Texas
    [​IMG].......hmnn....my neighbor's farm?.......my wife hasn't seen it......[​IMG]......i can't imagine her face when she see's it next to our bed......[​IMG]......muuuaaahahahahaha

5. rgvchicks

Feb 1, 2012
    Roma Texas
    my wife hasn't seen it............i can't imagine her face when she see's it next to our bed[​IMG]............muuuaaahahahahaha

6. Lute

Lute Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2012
    Socorro, NM
    I'll be happy to take the little fluffy butts off your hands. [​IMG]

7. 3forfree

3forfree Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2010
    essexville, michigan
    Just put a towel over it and set a radio on it and tell the wife it's a night stand.

8. jruhle

jruhle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2012
    Oh my gosh!!! You sound just like me! My friend was going to take a really cool patio fire pit to the dump the other day so took it home and fired it up. Been cookin dinner over it for 2 days now!
    ( That cooler totally looks a lot like the one I have with eggs in it but bigger!!)

9. rgvchicks

Feb 1, 2012
    Roma Texas
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]...........i'm pretty sure i can get away with it by doing as you say........NOT......[​IMG]

10. rgvchicks

Feb 1, 2012
    Roma Texas
    today was day 1 for bator #5..........[​IMG]......everything seems to be working great!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by