what to do when you are bored

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by bella1210, Jul 31, 2011.

1. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    i was wondering what people did when they are bored

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  2. darkmatter

darkmatter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2009
    Quote:I'm not smart enough to be bored,.......a rubber band and a paperclip will keep me entertained for hours.

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I usually do a chore I've been putting off or go to the Unanswered Posts area of BYC and try to help some folks with their chicken/duck questions.

4. kpsullivan

kpsullivan Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2011
    I go out and play with my chickens. They don't like to be caught, but the LOVE to be held! Lucky me! [​IMG]

5. BirdNut

BirdNut Overrun With Chickens

Sep 13, 2010
    Suprise, Arizona
    I make some jewelry, sometimes I find old artwork in my computer files and revamp it, and I do the same thing with old stories that I wrote years ago. It's fun to do and at the same time rather amusing to see how my techniques with each have changed so much over the years. I occasionally set free the chickens and sit on the porch to watch them.

6. Bad Boy Blue

Bad Boy Blue Out Of The Brooder

Jul 30, 2011
    New Haven, Connecticut
    That is a VERY DANGEROUS question LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    I'm never bored.

Quote:Shoot! Maybe that's why! [​IMG]

8. StrayMagnet

StrayMagnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia
    Normaly I crochet, I love to do it, making things is my "thing" Hubby thinks I should sell everything I make. but I Try to save that for Custume orders. I've sold a few things but not much and I"ve been croceting for 16 years

9. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I don't have that luxury. Too many things to do and not enough time left. [​IMG]

10. Pancake in the River

Pancake in the River Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2011
    Lakestevens WA
    I walk around my properaty then stare at the chickens then play a song on the piano then see how high I can bounce my favorite ball then shoot some hoops then make fun of my fat, lazy dog then kick the ball for my ball obsessed dog then think about cleaning my room, go in there run away thinking that was a mistake, then check the kitchen and grab a peach then create a claymation with my artistic skill [​IMG] then make some noise on my drum kit then dream about having a horse....................

That wastes abount an hour or two....I ran out of things so came on here [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by