1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What to watch next?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Shellybean02, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Shellybean02

Shellybean02 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2015
    I don't have a particular taste for shows, but I can say that I enjoy watching The Walking Dead, I love The X Files, and love Roswell. I'm not really into the really modern shows with "what interests everyone these days," for example Pretty Little Liars or Vampire Diaries(I'm not hating![​IMG]). When I literally have nothing to watch, I watch shows that were canceled, or short shows like iZombie and Z Nation. But I prefer shows for mature people, who are usually the only ones who come to appreciate and understand the meaning behind them. Share favorite shows and what they are basically about, especially if you like either or all of my favorite shows. Enjoy!

2. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    Right now I am watching the Flash, that's right comic book nerd here. It is a spinoff of The Arrow, basically batman meets Robin hood? They are pretty good.
    Otherwise the "100" and "Revolution" are both good apocalypse TV shows.
    I really like "once upon a time" too.

3. Shellybean02

Aug 30, 2015
    I've seen a few episodes of The Flash with my cousins! I noticed that people don't like shows that are brought up here and there; they really come to love a show when they watch it from the beginning to the end, watching everything change. That includes me. Is it on Netflix? I'll try it out, see how it goes. Thanks for bringing it up!

4. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    If that is the case start with the arrow, yes on netflix. I think it is like season 2 introduces the flash. I agree shows are much better beginning to end.

5. Shellybean02

Aug 30, 2015
    I'll try it out. Have a good night. (only 11 minutes left of night...)

6. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Shows that my wife and I are currently watching and enjoy are Once Upon A Time (sort of a fairy tale soap opera), Elementary (a crime drama with Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson), The Flash and Arrow (both superhero shows), The Blacklist (an FBI crime drama), and Marvel's Agents of Shield (a secret agent organization drama/adventure).

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    I watch The Amazing Race, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Arrow, The Flash, Fresh Off The Boat, and Once Upon a Time.

One show I think you would enjoy based on the ones you already watch, is "Wayward Pines"--it's amazing.

8. Shellybean02

Aug 30, 2015
    I'll take the suggestions (most of which you all mentioned[​IMG])

9. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Good [​IMG]

10. Chef JimmyJ

Chef JimmyJ Out Of The Brooder

Oct 17, 2015
    Piscataway, NJ
    Long running and past seasons on Netflix..." Supernatural " Brothers Sam and Dean are Hunters that seek out every manner of supernatural Bad Guy, Vampires, Ghosts, Demons and in Season 5, attempt to save the world from the Apocalypse after the Seals are broken. Currently in the 11th Season. Action packed and great writters.

Season 2 just ended but " Sleepy Hollow " is a fav. In this modern-day twist on Washington Irving's classic, Ichabod Crane is resurrected and pulled two and a half centuries through time to find that the world is on the brink of destruction, forcing him to team up with a contemporary police officer, Abbie, to unravel a mystery that dates back to the founding fathers.

My Wife, Bev, and I never miss, " Law and Order SVU " Detectives who are part of the NYPD's Special Victims Unit investigate crimes against the vulnerable. While the focus of other shows in the ``Law & Order'' franchise is primarily on murder cases, the SVU detectives frequently deal with rape and assault, in which a survivor assists with the investigation. The series cast of veteran actors includes Mariska Hargitay and rapper Ice-T, and occasional crossover episodes feature detectives from other series including editions of the ``Law & Order'' franchise and as well as ``Chicago PD,'' another series from the mind of executive producer Dick Wolf.

All Great entertainment...JJ

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by