What type of incubator do you use?

poultry09

Songster
8 Years
Dec 1, 2011
Rainier, Oregon
I am looking into getting a gqf cabinet incubator but don't know what type/model to get. I am going to be using it for goose eggs mainly and some duck and chicken eggs too. So far the models I have looked at are the 1500 digital professional and the 1502 digital sportsman, are thier any other models besides thoes two if so please tell me. If anyone has a gqf please tell me the pros and cons of it, what model you have, and if it is worth buying one. Please tell me every thing thier is to know about thies incubators.

Thanks

Poultry we have two redwoods and a Dickey all cabinet incubators. I had to make goose racks for the Dickey so they could ride laying on their sides and not standing up. Otherwise it works great, has the auto humidity system with it as well.

Thanks! do you ever have any problems with thoes incubators? humidity, temp. what are your hatch rates? I have read that the dickey havehave a lot of problems with the stuff inside breading and the humidity not staying stable, have you had any of thies problems?

Thanks

Poultry we have two redwoods and a Dickey all cabinet incubators. I had to make goose racks for the Dickey so they could ride laying on their sides and not standing up. Otherwise it works great, has the auto humidity system with it as well.
Where did you find your redwoods? Everyone I know that uses one has amazing hatching results, but it looks like they aren't made any more. I am ready to try building one.

cindy

Back
Top Bottom