What vitamins do you suggest for adolescent ducklings?

TMarie

Songster
Feb 28, 2013
I want to have everything on hand just in case things get "hairy," what kinds of vitamins and things do you guys suggest to keep around? I have probiotics and electrolytes, but I've read about vitamins? Which ones do you suggest?

Miss Lydia

~Gift of God ~ Eternal Life ~John 3:16
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.
I want to have everything on hand just in case things get "hairy," what kinds of vitamins and things do you guys suggest to keep around? I have probiotics and electrolytes, but I've read about vitamins? Which ones do you suggest?
I like Poultry Nutri Drench you can find info on line about it and TSC carries it and you can order online, some feed stores carry it also.

TMarie

Songster
Feb 28, 2013
I found all of those online but called my local stores and they don't carry them. So I think I will just buy the vitamins online. But until then, do you guys think this would work? I found it at walmart.

Premium: For All Birds Multi-Drops High Potency Vitamin Supplement, 1 Fl Oz
Ingredients:

Water, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Choline Chloride, Cholecalciferol (Source Of Vitamin D3), D-Pantothenyl Alcohol, Riboflavin-5'-Phospahte, Pyridoxine Hydrchloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative).

Top Bottom