What was the most eggs you hatched from a LG or hova 1602n

i put as many as i have or can fit what ever is greater... if they are out of my own coop and free... no harm no fowl.... lol
i look at it this way, if i am running it i am going to use it.
also those posting low numbers might only have wanted a couple or only had a little room. me i put extras on craigslist, who am i kidding i put most of them on there. (not the ones i buy on here, i try to sneak keeping them.)

ok lol as this is my first time that is why i put alot lol all these eggs i got from 2 people only cost me 20 bucks that includes the 3 duck eggs i got too so i didnt want to waste any so i just put them in there i figured the more thats in their the more propability i have of some hatching

I just set 36 in my LG. It looks crowded with the sponge and small bowl of water in there, as well as the hygrometer/thermometer..I hope there is enough room for them to hatch out!!!!

I once got 18 out of 18 to hatch in my LG still air. Most of the time it is about 50% though. And I was hand turning. If you set 50+ eggs not all will be fertile and not all will develop. If you over crowd the incubator you could jeapordize the hatch. Make sure you cull the eggs that aren't fertile and aren't developing, but most of all have fun with it!

Back
Top Bottom