What, Were, When

delder2009

Chirping
5 Years
May 3, 2014
I thought it would be nice to have a PEACEFUL place to talk without judgment about what breeds we have or want to have, were we are or are from, and when we gotten hocked. Just and all a round place. Pictures are all ways welcomed!

Hello, and welcome I'm living in central Florida but have spent most of my life in the northwest Oregon. And Oregon will always be home. I had chickens as a child but not till last year did I get hooked. I have some Cochin bantams, an EE, a new little WCB Polish, and my dream of Sultan's. I still want wheaten/ blue wheaten and lavender bantam and LF Ameraucana's, Maran's, Tolbult Polish, blue and black Sultan's, and Call Duck's. My wonderful husband just bought me my first Polish, Sultan's, and have just pre-ordered me so pastel Call Duck's for our anniversary. So I'm slowly getting all of my wants. But have noticed the more I get the more I seem to want. I guess I have to say I'm an addict.
WCB Polish " George"
Sultan's "Willow" in back "Fern" up front
Bantam Cochin " Bridget" front "Gator" and "Hennie Pennie" fare back

Bantam Cochin "Lucky" lone servicer of a snake outdated pic. but I just love this pic of her

Bantam Cochin " Lala"
For some reason I don't have any updated pic's of my EE "Tiny". Will have to update

Back
Top Bottom