what will it be??????

bluewhoo

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 27, 2012
Oh ok people, i need some info. my twins 7 year old girls accidentaly let my frizzel rooster in with my gray silkies... for the weekend ( i was a way at work) ok.. so now i went and hatched out a few odd egg's from this mateing... i ended up with 3 chicks. soooo any ideas what a frizzel silkie mix will be as an adult (pic's might help) or what i would call these little dust balls?

Hah! You accidentally ended up with something people purposely try to acheive. It's called a Sizzle.

ok.. now i know what these are... any body got a pic so i know what to look forward to??

oh wow!!! I found the sizzle thread... thank you!!! i am so excited... they will be just wonderful dust balls.. oh man... I have 3 cute gray sizzles.. i just can wait for them to get big so i can see how crazy there little feathers will be.. they have all the toes the silkie's do and even have the feather legs. but there little puff ball head feathers are pushing towards the front instead of laying long n flat. oh this is so dang cool. but i cant let my daughters know how happy i am.. they still should have watched the gates on the coops. lol..

Do we get some pics of your cuties? I have a frizzled Cochin hen in my Silkie pen to intentionally make some of these. Now if she'd just start laying :barnie :gig
Nikki

Back
Top Bottom