What will my EE chicks look like full grown?

aoxa

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 8, 2011
Shediac Cape NB, Canada
My Coop
My Coop
If you had chicks that looked like this (EE) what do they look like now? I'm curious as to what I might be getting. Their parents came from McMurray Hatchery. Here's one
_MG_4960.jpg
brown stripe down the back
_MG_4962.jpg
IMG_4981.jpg
IMG_5013.jpg
IMG_4984.jpg
and the last one is getting it's feathers slower than the others. It has a more chipmunk pattern going on. Would really like to see your EE pictures!

Seriously though, I just wanna soak them up with a biscuit! I am kicking myself for not getting at least one gold baby!
Hahaha :p I needed to have EE's. We don't get them as easily as you guys in the US do. Someone had to import them from over there, and it took me days to find someone that did. I had to drive a 4 hour round trip to bring those little guys home, and a 8 hour round trip to bring the possible frizzles home. Good thing they were all in the same general direction. I got the EEs and mottled houdan first, and than went to get the possible frizzles. I am really hoping that one of the three is a frizzle!
IMG_5008.jpg
here's one that has weird feathers. Not sure if she is a frizzle though. The feathers don't curl upward, they just stick out in weird places. Her mother and father were frizzles, so she has a 50% chance of being frizzled, 25% chance of being regular feathered or 25% chance of being frazzled :/

My chimpmunks turned into a variety of colors. I love EE's. I just got 12 babies and am finding that the pretty little white ones are turning into Roos:( One little chipmunk one actually came out with black and white feathers, go figure!!!!!

Lays beautiful blue eggs
New babies, the one looking at you is looking VERY ROO! See the red?

My chimpmunks turned into a variety of colors.  I love EE's.  I just got 12 babies and am finding that the pretty little white ones are turning into Roos:(  One little chipmunk one actually came out with black and white feathers, go figure!!!!!

Lays beautiful blue eggs
New babies, the one looking at you is looking VERY ROO! See the red?

Yeah :) I know the red on the wings is a sign of a roo. I may keep one roo out of the EE's if it is respectful of humans and the girls. I want more coloured eggers in the future, so I would like to keep one to breed with the girls.

The white one with the stripe down it's back is very friendly. She/he will dust bathe on my clothes. hehe. I've heard that roos are more friendly in the beginning. I haven't named any EE except that one, who is dubbed Eedie.

Back
Top Bottom