What will they look like (TSC Bantams!)

Sunflower4me

In the Brooder
Mar 30, 2016
Beggs, Oklahoma
Hello everyone! I posted about these 9 little guys a few weeks ago, and the general response was that they were too young to tell much. So, I've waited (as patiently as I can) and they are now 4-5 weeks old and filling out nicely. They were just a mix that I got from tractor supply, they were all marked as bantams though I'm having doubts about a few of them that are getting rather large... None the less, I love them all. There's actually 11 total, but I've got two sets of "twins". Any and all guesses or answers will be most appreciated, thanks for any help!

Here's also a link to the first thread, so you can see what they looked like at one week if that will help at all (They're in the same order in both places). https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1158920/what-will-they-look-like

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

Hello everyone! I posted about these 9 little guys a few weeks ago, and the general response was that they were too young to tell much. So, I've waited (as patiently as I can) and they are now 4-5 weeks old and filling out nicely. They were just a mix that I got from tractor supply, they were all marked as bantams though I'm having doubts about a few of them that are getting rather large... None the less, I love them all. There's actually 11 total, but I've got two sets of "twins". Any and all guesses or answers will be most appreciated, thanks for any help!

Here's also a link to the first thread, so you can see what they looked like at one week if that will help at all (They're in the same order in both places). https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1158920/what-will-they-look-like

1) Golden Sebright

2) Lavender or Self Blue coloured, unsure of breed

3) Mille Fluer Booted Bantam or D'Uccle

4) Black Japanese Bantam or OEGB

5) Mille Fleur Booted Bantam/ D'Uccle Cockerel

6) Not sure of breed, maybe an Easter Egger; Cockerel

7) Silver Laced Wyandotte; maybe maybe cockerel

8) Bantam Partridge Cochin

9) ... Not the slightest idea

1)
Golden Sebright, probably a cockerel.
2)
Not sure, possibly Splash Old English Game bantam, pullet.
3)
D'Uccle or Booted Bantam, pullet.
4)
Black Japanese bantam, possible cockerel.
5)
D'Uccle or Booted Bantam, cockerel.
6)
Not sure on breed, cockerel.
7)
Silver Laced Cochin, pullet for now.
8)
Partridge Cochin, pullet.
9)
Rhode Island Red, pullet.
Above are my guesses. They're a little young to be sure of gender, but I wrote down my thoughts on that, too.

Thank you for your input CascadiaRiver and BantamLover21! Seems as though these little guys are definitely going to add color to my flock, if nothing else! :)

Back
Top Bottom