What will they look like (TSC Bantams!)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Sunflower4me, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Sunflower4me

Sunflower4me Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2016
    Beggs, Oklahoma
    Hello everyone! I posted about these 9 little guys a few weeks ago, and the general response was that they were too young to tell much. So, I've waited (as patiently as I can) and they are now 4-5 weeks old and filling out nicely. They were just a mix that I got from tractor supply, they were all marked as bantams though I'm having doubts about a few of them that are getting rather large... None the less, I love them all. There's actually 11 total, but I've got two sets of "twins". Any and all guesses or answers will be most appreciated, thanks for any help!

Here's also a link to the first thread, so you can see what they looked like at one week if that will help at all (They're in the same order in both places). https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1158920/what-will-they-look-like

1)
    [​IMG]
    2)
    [​IMG]
    3)
    [​IMG]
    4)
    [​IMG]
    5)
    [​IMG]
    6)
    [​IMG]
    7)
    [​IMG]
    8)
    [​IMG]
    9)
    [​IMG]

2. CascadiaRiver

CascadiaRiver Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2014
    Pacific Northwest

3. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    Above are my guesses. They're a little young to be sure of gender, but I wrote down my thoughts on that, too.

4. Sunflower4me

Sunflower4me Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2016
    Beggs, Oklahoma
    Thank you for your input CascadiaRiver and BantamLover21! Seems as though these little guys are definitely going to add color to my flock, if nothing else! :)

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    x2 Bantam Lover

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by