whats a cashiers check??

Ashleyy_x3

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
Maine
okay soo theres this lady with some duck eggs i REALLY wantt, she doesnt have paypal though and wants me to send her a bank or cashiers check
hu.gif
what exactly is that andd how do i get one? sorry im young (18) and naive when it comes to that stuff still..
hide.gif

oh and by the way, EVERYONE should have paypal nowadays. in my oppinion
big_smile.png
soo much easier..
th.gif

You can just go to your local bank.... tell them you want a bank check..hand them the money.... they give you a check in the amount. Then you send the check to the duck lady...
Then you take pics of the baby ducks and post them on here for us to see.... easy peasy...
tongue.png

You go to the bank and ask for a cashiers check and make it out to the person before you leave the bank. It's like cash and costs between $4-$6 Make sure to write the name on it befor eyou leave because it is like cash. If someone else finds they can cash it.

A cashier's check is a check that is drawn off of the bank or credit union itself. Basically it is a check that won't bounce because the money has already been removed from the individual's personal account. You would go to your bank or credit union and tell them you want a cashier's check for whatever the amount is and to whom you want it to be payable. They will remove the money from your account and print out a check. You can then send it to the lady and get your ducks. Just make certain that you have the correct spelling of her name.

A cashier's check is simply a check that you get directly from your bank. The money is paid to the bank and they guanrentee that the check is good.

All you have to do is go to your bank and ask for a cashier's check in ___ amount and then pay for it.

Matt

Quote:
4-6$ Deb..wow!!! What bank do you use so I know NOT to use it when I needa cashiers check! thats insane...mmm Im going to ask Hubby-he does all those kinds of things maybe Im way off???

Quote:
4-6$ Deb..wow!!! What bank do you use so I know NOT to use it when I needa cashiers check! thats insane...mmm Im going to ask Hubby-he does all those kinds of things maybe Im way off???

Well I am in CA, the Gouge Whoever You Can state.

Quote:

Well I am in CA, the Gouge Whoever You Can state.

That's right!!! Im sorry!!!
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom