1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Whats a good christmas gift?!?!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickiechatter, Nov 11, 2009.

1. chickiechatter

chickiechatter New Egg

Nov 11, 2009
    My boyfriend is totally obsessed with chickens so I want to get him something chicken related for christmas! He does not need any type of feeders, incubators, or coops. I was hoping to find something more personalized and fun. So does I would really appreciate any ideas!

2. aussieheelr

aussieheelr Chillin' With My Peeps

look at the BYC store. There are really cute shirts/sweatshirts/bumper stickers etc!
    I personally love the "my pet makes my breakfast" sweatshirt!

3. chickiechatter

chickiechatter New Egg

Nov 11, 2009
    I checked out the online store they had some cute things thanks for the suggestion.

4. k2chickens

k2chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    Quote:nice try priscilla...but you gave yourself away when you went into my hatch thread and quoted what i sad to everyone else under your new account. Good try, but i still love ya![​IMG] She's right about one thing, i do love my chickens. Im really looking into the reptiPro 5000 tho........(hint..hint) [​IMG]

5. ScoobyRoo

ScoobyRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    Quote:nice try priscilla...but you gave yourself away when you went into my hatch thread and quoted what i sad to everyone else under your new account. Good try, but i still love ya![​IMG] She's right about one thing, i do love my chickens. Im really looking into the reptiPro 5000 tho........(hint..hint) [​IMG]

Aaaaw Man, you should have 'played' her along. I was going to suggest a gift card from one of your favorite hatcheries or breeder.[​IMG]

6. wombat

wombat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
  7. CHIC

CHIC Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2009
    Roanoke
    Well BF ruined the thread.... You meanie! lol. Priscilla, I would now do something that would be a complete surprise.

8. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Buy him some more chickens.

9. CHIC

CHIC Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2009
    Roanoke
    Quote:Thats always a great option for chicken lovers!!!!!!!!

10. chickensioux

chickensioux Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    Quote:Thats always a great option for chicken lovers!!!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah order some really rare or beautiful or different or brown, or white, or yellow, or spotted or........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by