What's going on with Pauls Poultry?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by kelseygirl707, Aug 5, 2011.

1. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    In the past couple months I have emailed Pauls Poultry a few times about availablility, and never get a response, and now when I go to his website it says "This account has been Suspended or Closed" ..... Did something happen?

2. justtoni44

justtoni44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    oregon
    Oh goodness......
    I got Pauls eggs from Bishop.
    Perhaps he would know??????????

3. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Hmm, I've been wanting both birds and chicks from him for a while, but just can't get a response, and now I can't even get on the website.

4. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Just talked with him yesterday, and will be seeing him this next week too. Maybe your email went to spam? Mine had before when emailing with him. Have you tried calling? I know they had a few things come up tha nwas unexpected as well taking him away from the birds some. I would deffinetly try to reach him again.

Shellie

5. wdc1952

wdc1952 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2009
    Kearney, Missouri
    I have likewise tried to no avail to contact him through email with no results. His web page is down, but the bidbird auction site is still running.
    Very interested in trying to secure some chicks from his stock of LF wyandottes.

Hope all is well

6. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Jesse was on Chicken Whisper on BlogTalkRadio today. Again I ask have you tried to phone him? He has always been good to call me back and email me back.

Shellie

7. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Quote:I have only been able to find email as a contact, couldn't find a phone number...

8. slybird353

slybird353 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    All is ok. We are moving our site from one server to another. It is almost impossible to answer all of my emails so my apologies for not responding right away. We have also had a rough couple of weeks here with family matters. Thank you for your concern.
    Jesse

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by