What's my problem...:(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chick1043, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Since the day before yesterday, everything I eat gives me a REALLY bad stomach ache!! Anyone know what my deal is?? [​IMG]

2. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    Nasty food.

3. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

LOL, sorry thats funny...

If you have a store near round, go and get some charco tabs... Should be in the pharmacy area. It'll clear up whats buggin your tummy. Works great for food poisoning, upset stomch like your want to puke...You'll poo some serious blackness, but it is charcole... Charcoal neutralizes..

Also if you have a natural foods store near round, I'd suggest getting some GFSE tablets... Great nurtibiotic.

4. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    Mix some apple cider vinegar with honey 1/2 to 1/2. Put 1/4 cup in a glass of water and sip it. If you are about to blow at either end or both ends, ACV will stop it and keep you from getting sick and even stop food posioning. Hope you feel better.

5. edible_chicken

edible_chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Ohio
    sometimes going without eating for a day and drink nothing but water helps me. i have to do this every so often for my ibs (hopefully not tmi)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  6. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    My mom had terrible pains and it turned out to be a gut infection.I would try some LIFEWAY kefir,but get tested if things don't clear up.

7. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    gall bladder????

[​IMG]

8. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Overrun With Chickens

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    Quote:Are you sick, perhaps? Or what have you been eating? Food in your regular grocery store is stuff you should stay away from. They give a lot of people a lot of stomachaches.

9. Chick1043

Chick1043 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Idaho
    Thanks everyone!! I'm feeling better! :) All I ate for 3 days was cereal, pizza, soup, stir-fry.....I didn't wanna eat anything because of the stomach problems..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by