"What's on her head!?!?!?"

Chick Lover

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 27, 2012
Ok, so this is a pretty funny story; I'll try to put it in a way that doesn't ruin it
smile.png

So, the other day I decided to dye my hair for the first time. I dyed it red,(Way too red, but that's another story) It looks blood red in the sunlight.
The next morning I go out to take care of my chickens. I called them all over from across the pen when suddenly ..."SQUAWK!" All at once they turned their heads up sideways to look at me and freaked out! They all started Squawking and ran..RAN away! Only one chicken stayed in the pen, the others all ran away.

It tool me awhile to figure out why because my chickens are super tame. Then, I realized it was my hair!

To test my theory, I wrapped my sweatshirt around my head to hide my hair and went back outside. I called them over again, they all came over like normal. Then I took it off. They completely lost it again! Running and Squawking like crazy. It was hilarious! And the same chicken just stood there like nothing was out of the norm.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that
smile.png
I hope you found it as funny as I did. Maybe it was one of those thing where you would have to see for it to be funny, but I still think it's hilarious!

That is too funny! I was just arguing with my neighbor the other day, who claimed chickens are color blind...
lau.gif

I can't wait to tell him this story!

Oh, and I can totally see it: them running away in terror, (you covering your hair), "whew, everything's okay"...., then: (you reveal your hair)...."Oh noo!!! Run! The hair's back!!!

If you could get this on tape it would be priceless!!

lau.gif

Really spacecowgirl? I don't buy it. Especially after the other day!

Last edited:
Oh, and I can totally see it: them running away in terror, (you covering your hair), "whew, everything's okay"...., then: (you reveal your hair)...."Oh noo!!! Run! The hair's back!!!

If you could get this on tape it would be priceless!!

lau.gif
Exactly!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom