Whats the craziest thing your kids did?

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
I think for our family it was my two year old DD Samantha when se deceided that she had to strip her diaper off last year. Now you think it not that bad. But she did it in the front part of the driveway right near the road and mooned a old lady and her daughter while doing so. Atleast they got a good chuckle out of it.

THis may not be the craziest things my kids have ever done, but it sure is the funniest...

My son is 7 and my daughter is 2. About a year ago I was in the shower and got out to find them standing in the living room chuckling.
My daughter had her shirt off and it said in big letters " T O R I E " on her chest... I immideately said Timothey why did you do that?

He said Mom I didn't torie did it!!!

lau.gif

Nice try buster :}

At the time I was peeved, but it is funny now
gig.gif

My 3 yr. old has a thing with strippin down and applying stuff to her person and all that's around her....the toilet, the cat...whatever...

examples:

The big tub of vaseline.

The whole new tube of A & D butt ointment.

And red sprinkles.

When the oldest boy was like 4 and the younger was 2...might add a half in there...anyways...we are sitting in the livingroom and we hear strange noises coming from their bedroom. I slip down and look in...the older one pushes the little one off the top bunk bed onto the bottom one and they giggle! Climbs back up and repeats. I ask them what is going on and the big one says, "Baby brother bounce funny!" Know what...he was right!

My boys used to stand in the front yard and "pee-pee" the tree. They would wave to folks as they drove by...did I mention we live on the mainstreet in our town
hide.gif

When my son (now 21) was two we were in a home inprovement store. I turned around to see him trying out one of the toilets that was sitting in a display area. He was newly potty trained so this was good. Non-working toilet bad. LOL

Quote:
I can feel with you. Sammy Lou will blame her siblings for stuff she did even when they are in school.(and she clearly still wears the chocolate in her face)

My daughter was 4-5 at the time-we were washing my suburban I just got-I went inside to grab her another sponge when she came screaming with glee saying "mommy-I spelled my name!" I said wow hunny that's great show me-she held my hand out to the back door when I looked down the whole panel of my suburban and saw her Name written in 1 1/2 feet lettering accross my car!!! She used a very sharp pointy rock! It went all the way to the metal-SO for the 3 years I had it-My daughters names was etched on it-The new owner had it buffed out and redone on his dime! No spankings just a STERN warning never to do that again!!!

Back
Top Bottom