What's the funniest thing you've read or seen?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Skitz, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    The funniest thing I've read was an argument! [​IMG] I won't say it what it was because it might be offensive [​IMG]

So what's the funniest thing you've read, seen or moment you've lived?

2. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    I worked as a car salesman, for a while. There was a guy no one liked. Very prideful and annoying. Once, he was "supervising" the filling of one of those giant helium balloons and he kept saying to make it bigger. More more more.

It blew up. Not dangerous, but it had enough compressed gas, in a large enough space that it shook the windows and slapped his legs at the same time.

He LITERALLY pooped his pants.

He had to squish his way out to the parking lot and go home to shower/change. 10 years later, I still feel warm inside, when I think about that.

3. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:wow [​IMG]

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Have you ever seen that video of the elephant sitting on one of the keepers heads- and his head goes right up it's &$#? And there is a lady keeper in there with him freaking out. I think the guy pukes when they finally get the elephant off him. I bet it's on youtube somewhere.

I've had several of those "laugh until you're weeping" moments- but I though this one was the most "shareable"

Eh- now that I watch it it's not that funny [​IMG] And the comments are less than family- friendly. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  5. Miss Red

Miss Red Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010
    Trinity, Texas
    **And I have a video of it!**

My horses reaction to my brothers lazer pointer. She was stomping it, smashing it, reared, and then all of the sudden hit mach 5 and took OFF. She went from trying to kill it to praying it couldn't catch her. I've never seen that mare go from angry to holy *&^(! so fast. She twisted around and barely missed the corral gate before taking off to the woodlines. My brother was laughing so hard he peed his pants.

6. bakerjw

bakerjw Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Johnson City, Tn
    I used a laser pointer on some Pekin ducks once. They went ballistic as they tried to get away from it.

7. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:Yeah I saw it [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by