What's the goofiest thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by welsummerchicks, Jun 30, 2011.

1. welsummerchicks

welsummerchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    For me? When I was a teenager, my friend and I were learning how to rock climb. So when we couldn't get out to the rocks we'd occasionally go 'buildering' - climbing the sides of buildings downtown.

Most people would ignore us.

How about you?

2. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Got on a not-broke horse stinking drunk and walked it down the road and back. First try I slid down the other side when trying to get on. Landed face first on a dirt road. Second time I stayed on and he walked me home [​IMG] Not one of my proudest moments. Good horse though.

3. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Playing "Just Dance."
    I don't say that proudly. I really should have known better. My father beat me at "Womanizer". I'm not completely sure why he thinks this is a good thing, but whatever.

4. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm Premium Member

I once surfed(up on 2 wheels) a 4 door family sedan full of people down a public road.

I baseball bated a light pole with the front of the same car trying to do a "J" turn in A parking lot. That one hurt...

Jumped a hill one time an managed to get the car to slide down the road standing strait up on the front bumper.

I have lists..... Don't know how I survived being a teen.....

5. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I do goofy things every day! Half the time I can't even keep track [​IMG]

6. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    lets see. I got wickednerd and I chased by cows

I almost got wickednerd killed rock climbing

I accidentally broke wickednerd's finger when I made a fake swing kick and my wooden clog contacted with her hand

I was convinced "The Crazies" was a comedy and drug wickednerd, who hates horror movies, to see it

I have dressed up in capes, wings, and crowns, on several separate occaisions and ran around in public with wickednerd

I got wickednerd really really drunk one time and proceeded to laugh when she ended up in a magic show, flirted with several MP's, and made an unintentionally offensive comment my way.

I'm seeing a pattern here....

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  7. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    Married my ex-husband........oh, I thought the title was STUPIDEST thing ever done. [​IMG]

8. ChickenAlgebra

ChickenAlgebra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    Married a man I knew for 13 days when I was 19. 20 years Tuesday, and I still think he hung the moon. Love him more every day, he is a wonderful husband and father. But it was goofy to get married.

9. Firefighter Chick

Firefighter Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2011
    Southeast Minnesota
    dressed up in gold spandex and lip synched to "Party like it's 1999" in front of my whole high school dressed as Prince. I am a woman.

10. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    Went horsebackriding by the light of the full moon in nothing but lingerie and a cape......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by