whats the longest it took for you to get your hatching eggs?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by LilQtBear, Oct 15, 2011.

1. LilQtBear

LilQtBear Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2011
    Oregon
    So I ordered my first hatching eggs...now they are unfortunitally coming from one side of US to other but they were shipped on the 11th and I haven't seen them yet....really hoping for todays delivery [​IMG] otherwise will wait over weekend

So I was wondering what's the longest anyone had to wait and how was hatch rate? I'm so nervouse [​IMG]

2. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:I ordered some khaki campbell duck eggs off ebay and it took almost TWO weeks! There were only six eggs! Dont be nervouse. Where did you order them?

3. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    mine should be here today i hope [​IMG]

4. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    mine are supposed to have a tracking on them and when i look it up it says they were accepted someweres in mo...i hope i get my eggs today and that they just havent been tracking them like they should be. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

edit: i emailed the person i ordered the eggs from to let her know whats going on with the tracking. i hope they get here soon as if they get here today like they are supposed to the oldest will be 8 days old and 9 when i put them in the bator. if they dont come till monday the oldest will be 11 days when i put them in the bator. at 10 days the fertility rate goes down but i will still put them in the bator because they can still hatch though. i'm nervous about my hatching as this is my first time.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  5. LilQtBear

Sep 10, 2011
    Oregon
    Quote:I ordered some khaki campbell duck eggs off ebay and it took almost TWO weeks! There were only six eggs! Dont be nervouse. Where did you order them?

I ordered from someone on here in georgia...when she sent them priority her recipt stated should be here thurs.
    I don't have anything yet.....now I will have to wait till Monday and hope [​IMG]

6. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    same here i was supposed to get my eggs today but havent seen them. i let the seller know and if they arent here by monday night she said she would send me some more eggs. needless to say neither of us are happy about the shipping right now...

7. LilQtBear

Sep 10, 2011
    Oregon
    Well that's nice of the seller... I should have got tracking on the eggs, but didn't....this is/was my first time.... hopig for the best....but worried.

8. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    its my first time to and i am upset at the tracking of the postal service...if it is almost here then idk since there is no update on the tracking. haha i have an xbox 360 and needed a replacement part for it and the tracking for it was perfect but for the eggs its very very bad. i think its making me more worried than i should be

9. LilQtBear

Sep 10, 2011
    Oregon
    Well the seller said they were 2 days old when she sent them on the 11th so that would make them about 8 days old if I get them on Monday. [​IMG]

Here is hoping for the best...but hasn't done me any good yet.... [​IMG]

10. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    starting to really hate the postal service

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by