Whats the name of your chick or roo? this will be fun

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Acre of Blessings, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Just thought this would be fun to see all the different names of others chickens and Roos. Just enter the name of your favorite and lets see all the different names. You can post photos if you like and let's have some fun with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2008
  2. Ericasl

Ericasl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    The Dalles OR
    Well I have 25 so I will give just a few, we have Snowface, Nut Job (she is a little crazy) Henny, Penny, Little Red Hen,Roberta, Spotty, Speckles, Joyce, Nana, Little Miss Thing, Big booty Judy 2, ( big booty judy 1 got killed ). I could go on but I will stop.[​IMG]

3. speedabug

speedabug Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Well heres mine Speedy, Zas Zas, Puffdaddy, Big Momma, Shorty, Curious George, Junebug.

4. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Yeah...can't pick a favorite. I have Fluff, Puff, Miranda, Burandy, Lily, Strawberry, Nightingale, and to rule the roost, Sigmund. [​IMG]

5. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    We have all hens~
    Bleu
    Penelope
    Toutle
    Buffy too

6. MissChessy

MissChessy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2007
    Texas
    Miss Chestnut, Miss America, Miss Rosie, Miss Queen Bee, and Bella

7. petlove

petlove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2008
    Skiatook, OK
    Mine is a pretty black australorp named Cleopatra. I know she will be all black but as of now her markings are so pretty.

[​IMG]

8. gibbychicks

gibbychicks Out Of The Brooder

Jul 6, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    We have Lulu, Trixie, Phoebe, Kiwi, and Nelson (he used to be Nellie until he started to crow!) We also had Mrs. Cluckers who turned out to be Mr. Cluckers or should I say Mr. Cock a doodle doo! We had to find him a new home though, because he kept picking on Nelson.

9. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    OK, BR is Roast Beef, RIR hen is Judy Lou, EE hen is Roxy, Austrolorp hen is Rosie, Leghorn boy is Sunny, 3 Silkies ?'s are Chicken Little, Dragon, and Silkie

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2008
  10. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    Here are the names of my chickens-Red, Bertha, Eileen, Ethel, Lily, Whynnona, Louise, Hannah, Raven, cocoa, Cedric. I have a few unnamed at present. The serama chicks-Cotton, Silver, the other 2 don't have names yet

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by