Whats the name of your chick or roo? this will be fun

Acre of Blessings

Canning/Sewing Addict
11 Years
Apr 3, 2008
Axton, VA
Just thought this would be fun to see all the different names of others chickens and Roos. Just enter the name of your favorite and lets see all the different names. You can post photos if you like and let's have some fun with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ericasl

Songster
11 Years
Feb 21, 2008
The Dalles OR
Well I have 25 so I will give just a few, we have Snowface, Nut Job (she is a little crazy) Henny, Penny, Little Red Hen,Roberta, Spotty, Speckles, Joyce, Nana, Little Miss Thing, Big booty Judy 2, ( big booty judy 1 got killed ). I could go on but I will stop.

speedabug

Songster
11 Years
Apr 5, 2008
Well heres mine Speedy, Zas Zas, Puffdaddy, Big Momma, Shorty, Curious George, Junebug.

petlove

Songster
11 Years
Jan 27, 2008
Skiatook, OK
Mine is a pretty black australorp named Cleopatra. I know she will be all black but as of now her markings are so pretty.

gibbychicks

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jul 6, 2007
Pennsylvania
We have Lulu, Trixie, Phoebe, Kiwi, and Nelson (he used to be Nellie until he started to crow!) We also had Mrs. Cluckers who turned out to be Mr. Cluckers or should I say Mr. Cock a doodle doo! We had to find him a new home though, because he kept picking on Nelson.

Justino

♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫
12 Years
Dec 21, 2007
KY
OK, BR is Roast Beef, RIR hen is Judy Lou, EE hen is Roxy, Austrolorp hen is Rosie, Leghorn boy is Sunny, 3 Silkies ?'s are Chicken Little, Dragon, and Silkie

Last edited by a moderator:

apbgv

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Iowa
Here are the names of my chickens-Red, Bertha, Eileen, Ethel, Lily, Whynnona, Louise, Hannah, Raven, cocoa, Cedric. I have a few unnamed at present. The serama chicks-Cotton, Silver, the other 2 don't have names yet

Top Bottom