What's the rarest breed or variety you have?

I had a sultan bantam.
47E1C04C-AE19-4E89-BE4F-4D23723ECF7B.jpeg
66C8BB3A-51F7-4B9D-BC82-1C3F68CAFA04.jpeg

And I have a Brown Red Japanese. I’ll be working on this color when the weather warms up
F431B8BE-AD97-4580-BB02-E443AA964A1A.jpeg
4CB764BE-E0AE-4A3D-A7EA-B720CB1F3B3E.jpeg
9BD24815-38CE-407D-9238-0A65E33AD66C.jpeg

@CiaBia has (or used to) have them
I beleive she still has them. SHe has a facility called Muffsntufts. She used to have a website, but there is something wrong with it. She still sells Standard Ayam Cemani, White Ayam Cemani, and Frizzled Ayam Cemani on Ebay. She also sells Silkied Ayam Cemani. The frizzled and Silkied Ayam Cemani exist in Java, but she recreated them here before she even knew they already existed.

I beleive she still has them. SHe has a facility called Muffsntufts. She used to have a website, but there is something wrong with it. She still sells Standard Ayam Cemani, White Ayam Cemani, and Frizzled Ayam Cemani on Ebay. She also sells Silkied Ayam Cemani. The frizzled and Silkied Ayam Cemani exist in Java, but she recreated them here before she even knew they already existed.
Oh that's amazing. I was a bit nervous since she hasn't been here in a long while

I got some of hers years ago. I won't be getting anymore until I move. I still like to keep tabs if I can about who has breeds and varieties that I'm interested in
Did you want some of the Ayam Cemanis? You can buy the eggs by half a dozen, or as an assortment. It would be nice to know that @CiaBia wouldn't be the only source of White,Frizzled, and Silkied Ayam Cemanis in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom