whats their breed

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Kitty990, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Kitty990

Kitty990 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2013
    Colorado Springs, CO
    i got four ladies and i found the breed to one of them... i think but i what second oppion before i make my final decision. we got these ladies at the same time and the person couldn't tells us their ages, but they said the chicks might be two to three week old, i also asked about their breed and she couldn't answer. the girl couldn't even tell me which hatchary the store got the chicks from... but i wanted them any-n-ways. i dont regret getting them
    .[​IMG]

(above) this one i think she is a golden laced wyandotte she is about five months now but the (below) picture is when she was about two or three weeks old
    [​IMG]

(below) this chick turned all black as she grow
    [​IMG]

(below) i believe she might be a RIR
    [​IMG]

(below) we have no clue what her breed is and i wouldn't know where to begain. there is a better pic below.
    [​IMG]

(below) her baby pic is the black chick with a white bottom. her comb is very small, we think she might be an java or austorlorpe. her feet are black too.
    [​IMG]

(below) this shows her comb better but for size, she is smaller then the others and gets picked on by the GLW
    [​IMG]

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] The black might be an Australorp, the white is a leghorn, and the red chick looks like a RIR. Is that a single comb on the bird that you are calling a golden laced wyandotte?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  3. Kitty990

Kitty990 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2013
    Colorado Springs, CO
    yes the GLW has a single comb

4. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    what color are the feet bottoms of the black the white is a leghorn and a hatchery quality gold laced wyandotte

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by