Whats up with Arklady

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Arklady, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Arklady

Arklady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Kansas
    As most of you know I have a test hatch going on. I have candled but I don't think my flash light is strong enough on the light to see so I am going to candle again friday.

I have had two losses in goats and both are female. So now I have two billies I don't need. The losses occured during the last two stormes they weren't sick but I went out and they were dead. So... I may get out of goats altogether.

I frequently leave chat because I find that the chat program is fast but causes my computer to fail so I am leaving a lot and not saying much.

I am also working on my book somewhat and I am not able to chat and write as the chat program hogs my resources.

I have also been doing some work on my art, and have put up a new piece on my artwanted site.

I am also working outside moving and getting rid of birds, and restructering my birds for the coming laying season. I have given away another 6 ducks and another 4 birds(buttercups and muscovies).

I have a guy interested in my guineas and he should be contacting me soon. That is14 more birds gone and it will offset the ones I am hatching. So I can continue being able to feed.

The horses are doing well but I gave one of them back to the previous owners. I told them to keep the money. The youngest wasn't doing so hot so I gave him back.

For those of you that are genuinely interested, I personally am fine I am just reeling from losing my two goats and having to deal with an income of 140$ a week. So...

How are you doing?!

Arklady

2. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    Sorry to hear about your goats Arklady. I hope you don't stop with the goats if it is something you really enjoy.
    I think it is so neat that you are writing a book. I admire creative people who stick to things. I am simi creative but rarely stick to things (half million almost done projects LOL)

Here's hoping you the best
    hsm5grls

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    What a sad thing to lose your goats so unexpectedly.

Hope you get the rest of your critters settled and have a good hatch.

I'm hoping 2008 will be a better year for us all!!

[​IMG]

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Arklady...so sorry for you loss of the goats......I will be praying things brighten up for you.......... I know the living on nothing ........have been doing it since hubby was injured 3 years ago and last feb..........keep the faith..........lots of us are praying the thinking of you girl.!

5. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I hope it all works out for you. These addictions can get out of hand [​IMG] sometimes! So sorry to hear of your poor goats, what happened? Just dead? [​IMG]

6. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by