What's wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bammony, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    I have been pretty down for the past 2 days and I just can't shake it. I feel very tired and cranky. I want to be back to my normal self. This sucks! I am in a funk f'real. Somebody slap me out of it, quick!!!!

2. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    ok ok! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Sounds like you have the post Christmas blues....it's normal and will pass soon....cheer up, and have a good nights sleep.....all will look better in the morning [​IMG]

4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    SAD, depression and funk can be due to a lack of vitamin D. If you can't get some sunshine, find some vitamin D3 and take 4000IU/day until you feel better.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Cabin fever?

I was tempted to say something else. [​IMG]

6. Nikki28

Nikki28 David Bowie is my co-pilot

Dec 15, 2008
    Go for a walk.......hmmm or watch Steel Magnolias.......drink Orange Juice........

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Nothing is wrong with you! I have been feeling that way too. I have also been super sensitive. I really think it is because of the holidays and in my case the weather too. I do not know a thing about Utah but our weather has been cold and snowy for weeks now. The sky and ground are both the same color, kind of dirty gray! The reason I say holidays too is because most of us spread our selves really thin this time of year. That can mean staying up later to finish things, or spending a little to much $ and that adds stress to. Don't let it get you down. If you can, take a day off, I mean really off! Like stay in your robe, read, take a bath and order in for dinner. Just recharge. For me this works, but if you are feeling lonley maybe a "me" day spent shopping and lunching with friends is what you need. You are not alone sweetie! [​IMG]

8. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:Me too! I need to stop. I've already caused a problem with a good friend today because of it and I really need to snap out of it. I have been VERY lonely today and yesterday. My husband has worked 96 hours this week and I have had minimal adult interaction. I know I need to go walking but it's no fun dragging 4 kids behind me through a foot of snow.

9. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:Say it! Go on!

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Wellll, when I saw the title of the thread..... I was gonna say "Where do you want me to start?" [​IMG]

I just had a weird experience in the chat room....... bipolar poster.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by