What's you weather today?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hoosierhen, Aug 11, 2008.

1. hoosierhen

hoosierhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2007
    Indiana
    It is 59 degrees here, sunny and bright!! I'm inside for a coffee break, and then I'm back up the ladder scraping window frames. Fun, fun, fun!!! I'd rather be cleaning my coop!

2. Daycare Mom

Daycare Mom Chickens, Cuddly and Delicious

Apr 9, 2008
    Conklin, Michigan
    It is 59 degrees here, sunny and bright!! I'm inside for a coffee break, and then I'm back up the ladder scraping window frames.

Brrr 59 sounds chilly for painting! It is only going to get 78 here today, seems chilly since the highs have been in the 90's. I painted yesterday...all day! Yuck![​IMG]

3. hoosierhen

hoosierhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2007
    Indiana
    I have on a sweatshirt, so I am toasty!! It is supposed to get up near 80 today.

4. natapple

natapple Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2008
    central florida
    Here it suppose to get to 95 and low hummidty today, later in the day we get heat lightning, and maybe a thunderstorm. Later today I will be going to a water park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

5. new chicken mommy

new chicken mommy Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2008
    athens vt
    Its crappy! raining! and 59 degrees!!! YUCK! I am so sick of it!

6. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

It is 68 here, clear and sunny. Beautiful morning. Gonna head out in a bit, saddle up Joker, and hit the trails for while. [​IMG]

7. Daycare Mom

Daycare Mom Chickens, Cuddly and Delicious

Apr 9, 2008
    Conklin, Michigan
    It is 68 here, clear and sunny. Beautiful morning. Gonna head out in a bit, saddle up Joker, and hit the trails for while.

Sounds good to me, lets trade I'll go ride and you can hang up my laundry! [​IMG] No?[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    It's sunny and 62. The high today is 72. It's going to be a very comfortable day, so I'll probably go spend some quality time in my classroom (there's no air conditioning, so it can be 101 degrees in there when it's summertime...).

9. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Rainy and 64 right now. Well drizzly. Spotty showers.
    When it gets warmer we get afternoon thunder downpours.
    Kinda like it was when I lived in NC.

10 day out look is upper 70s low 80s. We began emptying the pool yesterday.[​IMG]

10. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Right now it is 70 degrees here. It is only supposed to get up to 84 degrees here today, which is unheard of for this time of year here! It is usually in the upper 90's. I sure am enjoying the cooler weather! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by