What's your dog's favorite food?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by chicken+quail=luv, Dec 11, 2009.

1. chicken+quail=luv

chicken+quail=luv Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2008
    Strawberry fields.
    My dog absolutely loves marshmallows. And animal poop. [​IMG]

Right now, she's giving one of our pillows a good clean. [​IMG] I swear, her tendency to lick every blanket and pillow in sight is driving me nuts. [​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Peanut butter....and chicken poop, naturally.

3. OccamsTazer

OccamsTazer Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Unopened 24 packs of toilet paper.

I came home the other day and wondered for a moment how it'd snowed indoors.

4. Dread Pirate Roberts

Dread Pirate Roberts Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    NorCal
    My favorite food to feed my dog: Halo brand Spot's Stew

My dog's favorite food: chicken poop!

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    raw hamburger and chicken poo
    If I ever get brave enough to mix the two, the dog will think he's died and gone to heaven.

6. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

Duck and duck bath water! [​IMG] Also, her favorite past time is "helping me" herd the Scovies.

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

The cheapest because the stupid animal thinks he is a goat and eats the hay with them.

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Cheese... and anything with lamb in it.

9. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

*chicken+quail=luv* :

Right now, she's giving one of our pillows a good clean. [​IMG] I swear, her tendency to lick every blanket and pillow in sight is driving me nuts. [​IMG]

Mine does this as well. Nothin like kickin her out of my bed, snuggling down in the covers and finding that WET spot!!!!!!! UGH!

But I love her to death! and I just bought her a second pillow/bed at TSC since they had them on for just $9.99 ----- so she can have a bed in every room now. Spoiled I tell ya!

Her favorite toys are those stuffed ones that look like a duck or quail and go "honk" instead of squeek. True squeeky toys do nothing for her which sucks because they're so cheap. The gamebird toys are usually about $7 each, and when she's on a kick she disembowls at least 1 per week. If any other [more durable] toy would do, I'd buy it instead and save $$ [​IMG]

Anyway, her favorite "real food" is probably pork ribs, or perhaps tuna & egg scrambled up together, and beef kidney. She likes marshmallows and Velveeta, and bits of anything that I'm cooking.

Am I the only chicken and dog owner who's dog does NOT eat chicken poop?? She used to occasionally snack on a little of other dog's poop when she was a puppy, but I guess she just never picked up the habit. She's generally not a poop eater [​IMG]

10. geepy

geepy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    My dogs favorite is all the eggs they can find (my free range chickens don't lay in their nest boxes all the time).
    Stupid chickens. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by