What's your favourite Chicken Blog or Site

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by wolfandfinch, Mar 11, 2011.

1. wolfandfinch

wolfandfinch Songster

Jan 5, 2011
    Vancouver BC
    Besides BYC of course! Just curious to see what you're all reading these days...

2. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Crowing

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    I read mine, ChickenSquawk, but I think other than my family, I am the only one who does! I used to have a lot of followers but my posts got too sporadic and they lost interest. I have started it up again, but satellite internet may be the death of me! I just looked at yours, nice!

3. brounii

brounii Songster

Aug 16, 2010
    Jonesborough, TN
  4. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Songster

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    Quote:Thanks Brounii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. paddock36

paddock36 Crowing

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    What?! There are others?! I thought BYC was it. BYC is my favorite!!

6. phasian

phasian Songster

Aug 27, 2009
    Oregon
    I really enjoy www.feathersite.com as well as perusing www.greenfirefarm.org .

Since my favourite site on chickens disappeared without a trace, I have started a blog for my client base that instructs with brooding, health issues, and breeds- www.poultrypundit.blogspot.com . It's still new, but I interact with a lot of people seeking poultry advice for all kinds of issues, from flock integration, breeds, health, etc. I am hoping to get up all this as much as my schedule allows. Since I do a lot of public speaking engagements on poultry and the occasional radio program, it's helpful to have a resource to send people on to.

7. wolfandfinch

wolfandfinch Songster

Jan 5, 2011
    Vancouver BC
    Thanks everyone!

I mostly read blogs about more than chickens, I'll be honest [​IMG] they're all about homesteading or at least producing food at home...

Crackers
    Green Frieda
    Homemade Serenity
    Little City Farm
    NorthWest Edible
    Saving Homestead
    SouleMama
    The Pioneer Woman Blog

plus the ones I have RSS including Crunchy Chicken...

8. jomoncon

jomoncon Songster

Sep 24, 2010
    New Orleans, LA
  9. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Songster

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    I love your blog wolf and finch! I had a chance this morning to visit and I can't wait to go back this afternoon and read more. I made it part of my blogroll!
    Thanks,
    the wanna be country girl - Caroline

10. CherBru

CherBru In the Brooder

Mar 2, 2011
    Quote:I read your Chicken Squawk blog and found it delightful! I put it in my favorites so I can follow it from time to time. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: