What's your favourite dessert?

Mine is simple - a pint of Haagen Daz Rocky Road ice cream and a big spoon. Otherwise many others like cannoli, chocolate malted milk, tiramisu,

Rum Baba..... haven't had one for years though. They seem to have gone out of fashion sadly.

Also, Banoffee Pie

And what about good old Bread and Butter pudding..... the last one I made with some raisin and cinnamon bagels that were reduced to clear and that worked really well and of course I used my own hens eggs.

But then you can't beat a good sticky toffee pudding.

And if we are talking ice cream, I don't suppose you good people in the USA can get Cadburys cream egg ice cream, but that is to die for .....

.....actually it might have been easier to list our least favourite puddings/desserts!

My absolute favorite dessert is warm apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream.
droolin.gif

My second favorite is probably mixed berry pie that my family makes for Thanksgiving.

Now I'm craving dessert.
lol.png

Tiramisu.

Kind of fun to order it in restaurants as you never know how the folks prepare it. You can tell the quality of a place if they make their own....kind of like judging Mexican restaurants by their chile rellenos (although I have been hard-pressed to find a place that serves both!)

Back
Top Bottom