1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What's your favourite dessert?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by collingwood, Nov 18, 2014.

1. collingwood

collingwood Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi everyone don't you just love a well made dessert? Well I definitely do! My favourite is sweet toffee rice pudding with cardamom and mixed spice! What's your favourite? I'de love to try them!

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Mine is simple - a pint of Haagen Daz Rocky Road ice cream and a big spoon. Otherwise many others like cannoli, chocolate malted milk, tiramisu,

3. collingwood

I love tiramisu!

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I also like things with amaretto flavoring - not booze, don't drink.

5. collingwood

I'm sorry I don't know what amaretto flavouring is!

6. rebrascora

rebrascora Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2014
    Consett Co.Durham. UK
    Rum Baba..... haven't had one for years though. They seem to have gone out of fashion sadly.

Also, Banoffee Pie

And what about good old Bread and Butter pudding..... the last one I made with some raisin and cinnamon bagels that were reduced to clear and that worked really well and of course I used my own hens eggs.

But then you can't beat a good sticky toffee pudding.

And if we are talking ice cream, I don't suppose you good people in the USA can get Cadburys cream egg ice cream, but that is to die for .....

.....actually it might have been easier to list our least favourite puddings/desserts!

7. collingwood

I'm from Australia so I have cream egg ice cream! But I havn't tried it!

8. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    My absolute favorite dessert is warm apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream. [​IMG]

My second favorite is probably mixed berry pie that my family makes for Thanksgiving.

Now I'm craving dessert. [​IMG]

9. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    My very favorite dessert is Chili's chocolate molten cake. :eek:) My second favorite dessert is a good hot fudge sundae.

10. Peep_Show

Peep_Show Overrun With Chickens

Mar 14, 2010
    Corrales, NM
    Tiramisu.

Kind of fun to order it in restaurants as you never know how the folks prepare it. You can tell the quality of a place if they make their own....kind of like judging Mexican restaurants by their chile rellenos (although I have been hard-pressed to find a place that serves both!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by