What's your favourite sport?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by collingwood, Nov 1, 2014.

1. collingwood

collingwood Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi everyone this is a thread that you say your favourite sport! But be specific because you can't just say football because there's heaps of kinds of football! My favourite sport AFL (Australian football league) any people who don't know what it is can look it up if they want! Also if you want you can discribe the sport! AFL is played with an oval ball and you can't throw it you have to either kick it or hand pass it which is hard to explain but I'll try my best you basically punch the ball out of your hands!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  2. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    My favorite sport is American (NFL, NCAA) football. A close second is Mixed Martial Arts (MMA, UFC).

3. collingwood

I've been watching alot of American football! But I don't understand it properly! Mainely because Australians don't care about it much (only because we've got a sport of our own) you should look up Australian football on the internet!

1 person likes this.
  4. AussieChics

AussieChics Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2014
    Adelaide Australia
    Car racing! Except F1 blech. Mainly v8 supercars (Australian thing). Go ford!!!

Dont mind watching darts either when its on.

5. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    College basketball (NCAA). Although I no longer live in Kansas, I'll always be a Jayhawker when it comes to basketball!

6. collingwood

I love basketball! especially playing it but in my opinion nothing beats Aussie rules football!

7. collingwood

I also really like test cricket a lot!

8. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Got to thinking about this today and wanted to add to my previous answer. As for sports in general, I love the winter Olympics. Not the ice skating either (while I understand the discipline and hard work that goes into it, just find it kind of boring). The parts I like the best have to do with skiing (any of the skiing), luge, bobsled, and speed skating. Now those are some fun things to see!

9. collingwood

I've never really got into the olympics but I'm sure it's good!

10. cluckcluckgirl

cluckcluckgirl Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Tending to my chickens
    My favorite sport is probably high-school football. I played it (and yes, I am a girl and did actually play) when I was in high school and had a blast! I was put at positions ranging from left guard, right guard, tight end, safety, and linebacker. It was sooo much fun!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by