Whats your favriot duck breed and why?

paws4440

Chirping
Apr 25, 2015
The breed I like the best are muscovy because I find them very out going and they come in lots off colours

I don't have a favorite

I like my runners because there is just no way you can look at them without smiling or laughing at the way the run about!
I like my harlequin because she is quite and seems to know she's just not like the others, but watching her try to keep up is a hoot!
I liked my mallard because she was a sweet pretty bird and watching her fly was cool
I liked my buff because he was a sweet guy too and always at the beck and call of the mallard

I find Muscovies tend to have better personalities but I've always been a fan of bantam ducks like calls.

Magpies, because they are a "rare" duck and so pretty! And because I have one.... And she's the the loudest best duck in my flock. Though she's still in the brooder. She's named MoonMoon.

But I also really like runners. Black with a white bib because they look just like skinny penguins!!!!!! I have a "penguin" named Charlotte Lucaya

Last edited:
My favorite are my Welsh Harlequin because they're so friendly and personable. The runners are fun to watch and the calls are adorable.

My favorite is Calls, just cause they are so tiny, round, and adorable. :love

(2nd favorite is welshies- getting some tonight. I chose them because they are the best fit for me... Fairly quiet, good layers, calm, and pretty)
-Banti

Back
Top Bottom