What's your Guinea's name??

cheepcheep3

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 25, 2013
Michigan
I just got three guineas and as I was thinking of names for them I was just wondering what everyone else's guineas are named!!
smile.png

We are planning on naming most of ours after funny unusual Disney characters: Sid, Mort, Minion Phil, MotoMoto, Kevin (Up), Wall-E, Dori, Melmon, and my son wants one named Chompers, and our friend is naming one Hector. Lol

Last year I went with flower themes: Petunia, Begonia, Magnolia, Daisy, Primrose, but now I just call them all, "Silly Bird" or "Crazy Animals" or "You bunch of loud-mouthed, ungrateful dodos".

We name our chickens and guienas after famous artists and country music stars. So we have Leonardo di Chicken, Lorretta Hen, Reba Cluck-in-fryer, Picasso, Frank Stella, etc.

Our ducks seem to get random object names from my 7 year old daughter. We have a pair named Mac and Cheese.

Sometimes our Guineas end up with more descriptive names. The leader of the pack I call Big Boy. Cy had a bad eye for a month. It's healed up good but I still call him Cy.

We name our chickens and guienas after famous artists and country music stars. So we have Leonardo di Chicken, Lorretta Hen, Reba Cluck-in-fryer, Picasso, Frank Stella, etc.

Our ducks seem to get random object names from my 7 year old daughter. We have a pair named Mac and Cheese.

Sometimes our Guineas end up with more descriptive names. The leader of the pack I call Big Boy. Cy had a bad eye for a month. It's healed up good but I still call him Cy.
Good idea with the country music stars!! I'll have to look into that!! lol

Last year I went with flower themes: Petunia, Begonia, Magnolia, Daisy, Primrose, but now I just call them all, "Silly Bird" or "Crazy Animals" or "You bunch of loud-mouthed, ungrateful dodos".
Haha I feel like I'll be calling these crazy things some of those names! Love the ungrateful dodos!
lau.gif

We are planning on naming most of ours after funny unusual Disney characters: Sid, Mort, Minion Phil, MotoMoto, Kevin (Up), Wall-E, Dori, Melmon, and my son wants one named Chompers, and our friend is naming one Hector. Lol
I love these!! Kevin from up is a good one!!
smile.png

I've only named two of mine so far, one male makes me laugh all the time. He is very silly so I just started calling him silly willy or willy and named his girlfriend nilly, so it's willy and nilly! Hahaha... I love it!
I have a rather rambunctious male and have called him some not so nice names when he is being bad but won't name him those lol.

We only have one guinea and it is called Guinea. I have eggs in the incubator and the children have already decided that one is going to be Papua because he is going to he will be "Papua our New Guinea"

Back
Top Bottom