what's your hair color?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CayugaLover, Sep 13, 2012.

1. red

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. blonde

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
  3. strawberry blonde

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  4. black

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  5. brown

19 vote(s)
    46.3%
  6. grey/white

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. dyed hair

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CayugaLover

CayugaLover The Duck Whisperer

well, when i go in public, i think it's fun to look around and notice how many other people have red hair (like mine) this is a public place, and just for fun, what's your hair color? it'll be fun! (and besides, it only takes a moment to vote!)

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    My natural hair color is black but I've dyed and bleached my hair several different colors. It's fun mixing it up once in awhile.

3. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    I have absolutely no idea. It used to be blonde, then it went darker. Now it's not blonde anymore and it's not brown... mouse? I'm thinking of dying it, but I'm too lazy and I've got way too much hair. [​IMG]

4. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Sounds like a pretty color Sumi! I need to touch up mine but I'm too lazy as well [​IMG]

5. Brown with a weird blonde streak because it used to be green there. I'm just to lazy to buy bleach and more dye......[​IMG]

6. CayugaLover

CayugaLover The Duck Whisperer

totally understood... i have way too much hair also! and, i'm happy with my red hair.

7. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    We have this wonderful scrubbing soap called "Sunlight" and we used to put that on our hair and sit in the sun to bleach it. It worked! As does lemon juice, but it dried my hair too much. Cheaper than salon highlights though... I'll probably need 2 bottled of dye for my head LOL

8. I'll have to try it! I tried hydrogen peroxide once but it only made my hair about .00000000001 shades lighter. Me and my friend dyed our hair together once, and we used "Splat" bleach, but it hurt my scalp really bad. I don't even want to think what nasty stuff was in there. *shudders*

9. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    My DH said to rinse your hair in strong chamomile tea. Then leave it like that. More scalp friendly! BTW I love your avatar. Is that chicken's eyes really that big or did you photoshop it?

10. .

That's just the way he was. This is the ONLY pic I have of him, ever. Except for one where he's under a bantam pile: they LOVED him. He was a sweetie........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by