What's Your New Years Resolution?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sir Birdaholic, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I've decided that in the year 2011, I will try to be better at selling chickens & eggs & not giving so many away.I will try to raise more quail, because they're YUMMY [​IMG] I will try to refrain from [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] my neighbor, & I will try to warn my DW before bringing home more birds. Whew! Maybe I'll wait till 2012, that sounds like an awful lot of work! What's the New Years resolution that you probably won't stick to? [​IMG]

2. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    The one I will least likely be able to keep, is to not spend as much time on here. [​IMG]

3. Sir Birdaholic

[​IMG] Good luck with THAT! [​IMG]

4. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    I resolve to get even more coops built and have more chickens, and sell more hatching eggs, and edible eggs. [​IMG]

5. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I probably won't be able to quit smoking.

6. Sir Birdaholic

Quote:Look at the positive side.....You don't smoke, the cigarette does! [​IMG]

7. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:Tell me about it. I have been on this site since 10:39 this morning. But in my own defense, it's because I am sick and haven't moved from the couch at all today.

8. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

You can quit!! I quit after 30 years. I was smoking 3 packs a day the last 2 years of it too. Haven't smoked in 9 years.

Mine is to finally loose weight. I keep saying I'm going to do it, but keep falling off that band wagon

9. Sir Birdaholic

Quote:I've been told that I need to get in shape. My reply...... Round IS a shape!

10. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Cindiloo, me either. I tried and tried and tried. I did get up to 3 months. Than ....I lost it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by