What's you're favourite TV show?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by collingwood, Oct 25, 2014.

1. collingwood

collingwood Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi everyone this is a thread where you say what your favourite TV show is!

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Merry Christmas! Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    My favourite TV show has to be The Big Bang Theory. Absolutely love it. Season 8 has just started over here in the UK.

3. collingwood

Yeah the Big Bang Theary is supposed to be good I'm only twelve so my favourite show is the Australian show Nowhere Boys!

4. Beer can

Beer can Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    My favorite is a toss up between Vikings on History Channel and Hell on Wheels on AMC. I dont know if a twelve year old should watch them though. My fifteen yr old daughter last year all the sudden has a interest in old muscle cars, or so I thought. She says she wants a '67 Chevy Impala four door, I think her interest is more the guys that drive one on the TV show Supernatural on WB. She has watched every season.

5. collingwood

Oh yeah that sounds good but I won't watch it yet!

6. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    I assume you mean current favorite as opposed to all time favorite. My favorite current TV show is probably Elementary. I also like Once Upon a Time, The Black List, Arrow, and The Mentalist really well.

7. collingwood

I've never heard of those but I'm sure their good!

8. Beer can

Beer can Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    My wife and kids love 'Once Upon a Time', I think NetFlix has the older seasons. This year it has characters from Disney's 'Frozen'.

9. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Everyone in our family loves Frozen, so we're really excited about the Frozen characters appearing in Once Upon a Time. Once Upon a Time is sort of like a fairy tale soap opera.

10. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    Yeah, every young woman wants Baby, as long as Dean is driving [​IMG] I have to say, though, I love how they do the sound of that car's doors creaking when they open and close. Sounds like a real car.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by