What's you're favourite TV show?

My favorite is a toss up between Vikings on History Channel and Hell on Wheels on AMC. I dont know if a twelve year old should watch them though. My fifteen yr old daughter last year all the sudden has a interest in old muscle cars, or so I thought. She says she wants a '67 Chevy Impala four door, I think her interest is more the guys that drive one on the TV show Supernatural on WB. She has watched every season.

I assume you mean current favorite as opposed to all time favorite. My favorite current TV show is probably Elementary. I also like Once Upon a Time, The Black List, Arrow, and The Mentalist really well.

I assume you mean current favorite as opposed to all time favorite. My favorite current TV show is probably Elementary. I also like Once Upon a Time, The Black List, Arrow, and The Mentalist really well.

My wife and kids love 'Once Upon a Time', I think NetFlix has the older seasons. This year it has characters from Disney's 'Frozen'.

My wife and kids love 'Once Upon a Time', I think NetFlix has the older seasons. This year it has characters from Disney's 'Frozen'.
Everyone in our family loves Frozen, so we're really excited about the Frozen characters appearing in Once Upon a Time. Once Upon a Time is sort of like a fairy tale soap opera.

My favorite is a toss up between Vikings on History Channel and Hell on Wheels on AMC. I dont know if a twelve year old should watch them though. My fifteen yr old daughter last year all the sudden has a interest in old muscle cars, or so I thought. She says she wants a '67 Chevy Impala four door, I think her interest is more the guys that drive one on the TV show Supernatural on WB. She has watched every season.
Yeah, every young woman wants Baby, as long as Dean is driving
big_smile.png
I have to say, though, I love how they do the sound of that car's doors creaking when they open and close. Sounds like a real car.

Back
Top Bottom