Wheaten Ameraucana PAIRS...WILL SHIP!!!!

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
I have one 9 week old wheaten pair from Jean Ribbeck (Pips&Peeps) and John Blehm stock, and one 8 week old pair (wheaten roo/blue wheaten hen) from Randy Garner stock. Shipping is available and the cost consists of the ACTUAL USPS Express Mail shipping cost to your zip code + $24.95 box fee (this is the actual cost of the shipping box I will order...I do not have boxes on hand). Buy it now price is PER PAIR.

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
Do you think its too hot to ship? It's been 95-100 degrees everyday here the past 2 weeks and our UPS stuff doesn't get here until after they do the town runs, usually 4-5pm...

(I mean ship with my circumstances, not everywhere)

Last edited:

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
If you want to pm me your zip, I can check to see what the guaranteed delivery time would be...1 day, 2 days, etc. Also, live birds shipped Express are always held at your local post office for you to pick them up there...so they're not traveling around town in a truck all day. If it's a guaranteed next day delivery to your location, then I'd ship to you. I put lots of watermelon and apples in the box for hydration and nourishment.

Top Bottom