Wheaten/Barred Wheaten Serama eggs 8 for $18. inc s&h ship 8/20

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Hi!
    I'll have 8 fresh Serama eggs available to ship 8/20
    (fresh eggs laid 17th,18th,today).
    My Serama are barred wheaten roos over wheaten/barred wheaten hens.
    Chicks hatch wheaten or barred wheaten (barred wheaten chicks will have a yellow headspot).

Price is $18.00 for 8 and includes USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping.

My PayPal is [email protected].
    Just post sold here.

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---please add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    ps: Someone asked me before how much they weigh, so I weighed a hen. She was 22 oz. Weighed an older cock and he was 23 oz.

Click here to leave a Comment or Feedback.

2. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

I'm interested. I just got my first ever incubator!!! (A Brinsea mini eco!!!!)
    But, what class are the seramas? You wrote they weigh 22 oz.

They are georgous!!!

Edit: Where are the stock birds orginally from, if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to try showing seramas some day....

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  3. awesomefowl

One more thing: If I hatched the eggs, would you have any issues if I only kept the best pair or trio and sold the rest?

Thank you!!!!!

4. Hi! They'd be called C++? I really don't know?
    "It was not by intention I even have Serama.
    A few years back, Marty gave me 2 old hens and 5 young cockerels (I had given his daughter some chicks earlier). I didn't even want to fool with them because I generally don't like brown/red/tan birds at all --- but I didn't want to insult him by not taking them.
    Some of the cockerels were teeny-tiny, but I kept the only barred one, who also was the largest. I just liked the barring, haha.
    The tiny black hen never laid an egg here. The other hen was tan and I paired her with the barred cockerel when he was old enough (I found out later his coloring is called 'barred wheaten' and she was 'wheaten').
    I'm 4 generations away from that original pair --- and have never hatched anything from them but wheaten / barred wheaten."
    So that's how I "ended up" with Serama [​IMG]

Of course I wouldn't mind. They'd be your birds, so you could do whatever you wanted with them.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    edit: Congratulations on your new incubator!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010

5. awesomefowl

They're class D-I looked it up.

6. labo

labo In the Brooder

Oct 23, 2009
    Mouth of a Hollow
    they can still produce smaller chicks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by