WHEATEN/BLUE WHEATEN AMERAUCANA 1 Dozen " BUY IT NOW PRICE"

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by madelynbelle, Jan 18, 2012.

1. madelynbelle

madelynbelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    PUGET SOUND
    My girls have a dozen of their beautiful blue eggs for you. Eggs are bubble wrapped individually and will be packed with great care but I cannot guarantee hatch rates due to rough handling by the Post Office. Shipping is 15.00 I accept PAYPAL or you can send a money order. This is not an auction but a "BUY IT NOW" My stock comes from Pips and Peeps and Peachick. Please PM if you have any questions [​IMG]

If you are wanting eggs at a later time just PM me to be placed on a waiting list. I also have Blue/Black/Splash Marans Eggs Bev Davis Line for sale at $35.00 per dozen eggs. The Marans eggs are in the above picture.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    $50 plus shipping? How long have you been breeding wheatens?

3. madelynbelle

Mar 24, 2009
    PUGET SOUND
    Going on 2 years now...Have had my Marans for almost 4 years.

4. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Pictures? Breeding lines they are from? You need more information for sure if you are starting that high.

1 person likes this.
  5. madelynbelle

Mar 24, 2009
    PUGET SOUND
    Pictures are posted in the ad as well as where I obtained my birds from. This is not an auction but Buy it Now. I am not looking to auction the eggs for a ridiculous amt and feel the price is comparable to what I originally sold my Marans eggs for. I have more demand for them than my Marans due to the fact people find it interesting to have blue eggs. I sell them locally for the same amt. Thanks for your questions [​IMG]

6. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Does anyone on here sell blue wheaten/wheaten ameraucauna chicks?? I really hate the gamble of hatching eggs...but would jump at the chance to buy chicks. Unfortunately for me...the breeder i bought from in the past let his go, so i cant find anyone now.

7. madelynbelle

Mar 24, 2009
    PUGET SOUND
    I am not sure about that. You might try a post under chicks for sale [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by