Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs FS in Houston

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasofinofarm, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I have another dozen Ameraucana eggs for sale. This breeding pen is a Blue Wheaten Rooster over Blue Wheaten and Wheaten hens so the possability exists for Blue Wheaten/Wheaten/Splash Wheaten chicks although we have not managed to get a Splash yet in our hatches!

I am offering them to BYC members for $20/doz plus $15 shipping or you can pick them up at the farm. They are also posted on e-bay but a higher price if you feel better about doing business that way. I am pasofinofarm there too... you can also check out my feedback so you will know that this is an honest sale.

We have had wonderful reports from folks here on BYC and elsewhere regarding fertility and high hatch rates. I am also willing to custom hatch for anyone in the greater Houston area that would be able to pick up chicks. We are taking our first crack at shipping chicks and may do more of that as well if it all works out.

I have posted pictures in the past and have a huge file size that makes it hard to open on dial up.. so if you want to see pics you can search my previous posts or check out e-bay.

Thanks,
    Melissa

2. treciinoelle54

treciinoelle54 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2009
    Victorville
    [​IMG] do you ship to CA?

3. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    You would probably get alot more response if you move this to the "Hatching Chicken Eggs Buy/Trade/Swap" thread....just trying to help you get some sales!!![​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Please note the date of the OP. It is over a year ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by