Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bluehousefarm, Jul 1, 2014.

1. bluehousefarm

bluehousefarm Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

May 21, 2013
    Fairview, North Carolina
    I have hatching eggs from my flock of Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas available. I'm hatching these eggs frequently and I have very good fertility and the chicks are strong and healthy. My breeders live on large pastures, surrounded by electric poultry netting. Eggs are $4 each, priority shipping is $12 for up to a dozen, $15 for up to 20 eggs. Other breeds I have available are B/B/B Double Laced Barnevelders, Cream Legbars, and Swedish Flower Hens, and you are welcome to order a mix of eggs from these breeds. Please also see my website: blue-house-farm.com.
    I can also ship day old chicks if you prefer. Chicks are $10 each plus $35 for express shipping. You are welcome to combine the different breeds I have.
    I do my best to wrap these eggs so they will arrive in excellent condition. People have had very good hatch rates with my shipped eggs, but I cannot guarantee your results. That being said, please let me know if there is a problem and I will try to make it right.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  2. TuckersFarm

TuckersFarm Out Of The Brooder

Jul 1, 2014
    hey, would you give some of these to me for free? im in summer school and would Not Like to pay for some because its for school and im broke. My dad wont help me. pls message me -Tucker Jr

3. clitonwood

clitonwood Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2014
    Washington
    Interested! Real ameraucana? Just wondering please no offense, looking for true breeding stock. Yours look great!

4. cathyfields46

cathyfields46 Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2014
    would you sale me a dozen for20.00

5. bluehousefarm

May 21, 2013
    Fairview, North Carolina
    I'm sorry, somehow I didn't see these messages. Yes, they are true Ameraucanas, not Easter Eggers. They breed true and all lay blue eggs. Please PM me if you would like some eggs.

6. RAnst4038

RAnst4038 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2014
    Jacobus, Pa
    Very few Ameraucana hatched and the ones that did just stood there like zombies looking at the floor till they fell over dead. There was something seriously wrong with them. The owner told me in an email that a few customers have had 0 survive.
    I also got Cream Legbar & Swedish Flower and they are fine. Got this great 5 week old Legbar Roo.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  7. bluehousefarm

May 21, 2013
    Fairview, North Carolina
    Well, I just saw this, and this is just mean. He had an excellent hatch rate and the chicks died after about a week. That should not be my or my chickens fault. I refunded him his money anyway, but I would definitely warn people to not sell him any eggs. I had to take a lot of abuse from this buyer.

1 person likes this.
  8. bluehousefarm

May 21, 2013
    Fairview, North Carolina
    I also never said that other customers had 0 survival. That is a blatant lie. I'm closing this classified now because I have no eggs due to molting. I'm still in shock how somebody can be so mean and spiteful, after I refunded him his money for killing the chicks...

9. amila

amila New Egg

Sep 20, 2015
    I'd like a half doz blue wheaten an a half doz cream legger if that is possible... Can I tex me at 6013256374 ty

10. Quail Hollow

Quail Hollow Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2015
    Shenandoah Valley Va.
    I am interested in purchasing a dozen or 2 wheaten ameraucana hatching eggs-do you have any available?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by