Earlier this week, it was obvious my 6 chicks had outgrown their 105qt plastic tote brooder. It was time to move them into larger accomodations. In the past, I had used a metal water tank, but I really did not feel like wrestling that out of the muddy horse pasture, cleaning it, letting it dry, etc... So I decided to use something else. Looking around, I spotted the unused wheelbarrow, and thought I could give it a try. It is working perfectly! I have the heat lamp secured by running a 1x2 board thru the clamp on the heatlamp. The board is then tied to the handcart handle and the shelving unit behind the brooder. There should be no way for it to fall and create a fire hazard.