When did you last clean out your car??

bantymum

Songster
12 Years
Mar 3, 2007
4 hours from Sydney Australia
Ok you byc -aholics,
I want you to leave your computer, go outside and do a stocktake of what is in your car!!!

I have 1 picnic foldup chair
25 lolly wrappers,
overflowing ashtray
empty coke bottle
3 drinking straws
2 old newspapers
2 spiders in their webs
12 little rocks
2 empty plastic shopping bags
14 shop dockets
picnic blanket
2 yakult yoghurt drink bottles
and thats in the passenger area, i wont start on the boot or in the glove compartments.
Does this prove that im a bycaholic or just plain slack!!!

My truck is spotless......nothing in it that does not belong there....sorry
idunno.gif

As usual I did not get the memo that says we are spose to clean our cars, I thought that is why you allow passengers so they will clean enough that they can get in. You dont even want to know about my Pickup, its bad enough that DW will not go anywhere in it without bringing a trash bag, you have to be quick to get in before too much falls out(passenger side only my side is clean.

I keep my suv spotless too it drives me crazy if I see a piece of paper or bottle cap the kids left. Only thing I have in the back behind the 3rd seat and it's in a crate is the air compress, gloves, tie down strap, towel, map, plastic square sheet from home depot for when I get plants or something dirty can't have my carpet messed up! I don't count the stuff in the glove box I do keep scissors, screw drive, pen & pad of paper. brush & a hair tie. Then the papers for insurance that's it.

My mom has been driving it for a couple months because her truck broke down. It's killing me because she has magazines and a bunch of other stuff that would never be in it if I was driving it!! Oh and I take it through the car wash every other week. I love my SUV!!

Mine has a years worth of national geographic (never know when you can get an article in...) a scraper for the ice about to come an extra coat & a blanket. In the trunk I have a chair, fishing pole, tackle box, jumper cables & a battery charger. And if I was to be completely honest a ton of hair EVERYWHERE. And no I do not have a dog to blame it on....
barnie.gif

Oh my......Bantymum.....I thought you was looking in MY truck!
lau.gif
lets see....I know there is an emergency kit in there....somewhere. Complete with candles and waterproof matches. ( My Alaskan skills still show through) I have 2 blankets, flashlight, a hand towel...in case I have to lift the hood and get my hands dirty. LOL I know there are countless feed store reciepts...Oh, I saw a few feathers in there the other day..lots of gravel and dirt on the carpet...im sure there are a few of my kitchen coffee cups in there...I am missing a few. Oh, some bank money holders...from getting money out of the bank, for chicken feed of course..and a few pieces of straw...some wood chips( bark) from hauling wood...Ohhhh the possibilities! DH washed and waxed ot for me the other day...guess I better get out there and clean the inside!

Okay this may take a while to get listed but you asked.Keep in mind I drive a SUV.

Back seat:
Eight college books.
The book of a tale of to cities
The book Sign of the beaver
Fourth grade books:
Exercises in english
writing in action vocabulary workshop
spelling work book
three or four note books
1 spiderman action figure
1 plastic toy pistol
1 etch a sketch

under the seats in like clothe organizing things I put together:
Diapers at least 6
baby wipes
infant tylenol
childerns ibuphofrene
baby blanket
frisbee
football

Front passanger seat:
cell phone charger

under passenger seat:
another organizer I made
and in it:
small sissors
embordery thread
hair brush
flash light

Floor board:
spot light ( husband went out looking for nieghbors dog last night)

Glove box:
lips stick
and essential make up
adult ibuprofrene
migrian meds
another flash light
juicy fruit gum

console:
Jolly ranchers
binoculars
cigs
pistol

visor:
registion and insurance papers

the little various organizers that are attached to the roof:
sun glasses
lighter

back of the car:
First aid kit that is self made to have in any emergeny
another kit that has jumper cables and tools that could fix the car should it brake down.
a bag of chicken feed.
three dog leashes
two choke collars
baby stoller

well that wraps up my car. It loks like a long list but since we drive a huge Suv, and the organizers I made the only part of it that is stuffed really is the back of it. Well and the back seats. My DH hasnt unloaded his college books since he has one more class before he gets the week off and doesnt want to pack them all in yet. And my duaghters books which is making me mad because we went out to the Doctor today and since she is home schooled she brought her school work with her. As soon as we got home she has been out playing around the neighbor hood and is not planning on getting back to get the books out and finish until it is absolutely dark, when I want to relax and wind down. Oh and so no one flips out we have a liscene to carry a conciled weapon. He has been working part time doing sucterity work.

console:
Jolly ranchers
binoculars
cigs
pistol

OK just o ask about that "pistol"

and my list was long till saw this one on yours.

Mine has a box knife and a flash light, among things like a loose egg.

ML

Back
Top Bottom