When do Easter Egger Bantams lay eggs? Mine hatched July 19th 2021😥

FatChicksDigMe

Crowing
6 Years
May 9, 2015
Merced County, CA
I have two bantam easter eggers that are essentially 6 months old (technically three including my green queen ee bantam that's a week older): why aren't I getting any eggs🥺😥😥 I know they were hatched in summer but their combs are red, they have access to oyster shells, layer pellets, a nice nest box with fake eggs etc. They are very skittish unfortunately but I caught both and they each squatted for me. Is it soon?!

EE bantams do lay eggs. Could we see pictures of them please?
It could be the days are so short that you wont see eggs until Spring. Same thing for me with my Serama pullets.
I will definitely take pictures tomorrow. Yeah all of my girls are just not laying. I have two d'uccle pullets that were hatched last April and who have squatted for me but no eggs...serama pullets hatched July 5th 2021...no eggs. I'm just so sad🥺😥 I heard bantams are not good layers but not NO eggers

Ouch. Hopefully not! Good thing it's almost spring here in California so I can use all their poop for my garden bc that's all they seem to be good for atm...
Sorry I couldn't not throw that in there...

I had a similar experience waiting for my Oegbs to start laying.... its frustrating waiting! I feel your pain.

But it will happen .... unless they are boys ;)

Back
Top Bottom