I got 6 two week old ducklings and was wondering how soon i could move them outside. I heard of some people haveing them out at two weeks but also been told to wait much longer. I have a good size rabbit hutch set up in my chicken coop and i think it would be warm enough right now being early spring. The temps are 50 or 60s at night. Inside the hutch is a wooden box for nesting and the hutch itself is mostly closed in. So there shouldbt be any drafts. Just wondering if anyone could give me there opinion on it. Does anyone house there chicks and ducklings outside without a light dureing the hot months?