Purchased four pullets (one each barred rock, light brahma, buff brahma, easter egger) exactly one month ago. They're getting big, and feathering out. Too big, I think, for our large rubbermaid tub brooder in the basement. Watching the weather, and the evenings are starting to get cooler, now. So, the longer I wait to move them out, the more dramatic the shock of their first evening may be. Evenings are 46F to 54F, the remainder of this week. What to do? I could leave the coop in my shop, where I have full heating and air conditioning, and move them to the coop. That might get them used to the coop, before moving it outdoors. Unfortunately, the shop does stink of paint and solvent, and I make quite a bit of noise out there in the evenings. I feel like I shouldn't wait another two weeks to move them outdoors, at the normal 6-week mark, as it will be getting even cooler in the evenings then. I also have a brooder space problem to resolve, if I continue keeping them in the basement. Advice?