im looking ahead to my "hatch date" which is the 13th. Ive read lots of things on here and I know temp can effect whether they come early and I know some come late. my question is this...say I have my 13 eggs in the incubator and I have 4 or 5 hatch on day 21, I know I should continue to incubate the other for a couple days correct? In case they are just a bit late? in the meantime should I remove the hatched chicks? I know youre not supposed to open the incubator during lockdown and it would still continue to be lockdown for the unhatched eggs would taking the chicks out mess with the unhatched eggs? Im probably overthinking this but I want to be prepared in case this were to happen. How many days past 21 do you usually wait until you decide the eggs aren't going to hatch? Also as a side im doing the "dry" method incubation if that effects your answers at all.