When will @Kiki become the first in BYC history to reach 750,000 reactions? 8/11/2021 9pm EST

Pics
Is there a second poll on when the Dawg is finally going to finish a TV series? (Any TV series...)
:lau I’ve finished lots! LOL I actually do not like to start new shows until I have finished one. I only like watching one at a time. Although sometimes I’m ADD like in this case :lau I still haven’t watched the last episode of Loki yet but I watched the other two new Marvel shows on there. I’m watching The Magicians right now. Didn’t start that Troy one yet. Actually wait…. I never finished Criminal Minds either… you may be on to something :lau :oops: although that one was because the last 3 seasons are not on Netflix for some dumb reason so I got pissed off by the ads on Hulu and never finished it :lau and then sometimes I decide I don’t like a show lol

:lau I’ve finished lots! LOL I actually do not like to start new shows until I have finished one. I only like watching one at a time. Although sometimes I’m ADD like in this case :lau I still haven’t watched the last episode of Loki yet but I watched the other two new Marvel shows on there. I’m watching The Magicians right now. Didn’t start that Troy one yet. Actually wait…. I never finished Criminal Minds either… you may be on to something :lau :oops: although that one was because the last 3 seasons are not on Netflix for some dumb reason so I got pissed off by the ads on Hulu and never finished it :lau and then sometimes I decide I don’t like a show lol
Don't drink any coffee...please.

Back
Top Bottom