When will @Kiki become the first in BYC history to reach 750,000 reactions? 8/11/2021 9pm EST

i think that’s why i love audible and ebooks so much! requires way less storage!! 😂
Yeah I need to start doing that! Way cheaper too 😂🤣 although I haven’t ordered any in forever hahah I have a lot animal books and self help books 😂🤣🙈 especially dog training ones and psychology and stuff hahah

Yeah I need to start doing that! Way cheaper too 😂🤣 although I haven’t ordered any in forever hahah I have a lot animal books and self help books 😂🤣🙈 especially dog training ones and psychology and stuff hahah
i think i have at least 3 or 4 large totes in the shed that are all books......I boxed them up years ago and they’ve not been touched since..... :th i should really see if they are still in good enough shape to donate at some point.

i think i have at least 3 or 4 large totes in the shed that are all books......I boxed them up years ago and they’ve not been touched since..... :th i should really see if they are still in good enough shape to donate at some point.
Yeah, our garage and my mom’s room was filled with books. Way way more than 3 or 4 totes. :lau I think that’s where I get it from 🤣 we donated several but the boys also ended up just tossing a ton 😭 made me sad but there were sooooooo many. And then of course I have tons of my own books. I may end up donating even more of them since I’ve never even read them. I would like to keep the dog training ones in hand though since I’m going into that hopefully and of course several other categories but there’s tons I could get rid of too. Always so hard deciding. I have tons of CDs and T shirts and other merch and stuff too.

I don’t want to be that person that ends up paying for a storage unit for like 30 years or something but I also don’t wanna throw away ones I might need and keep hoping I will read them. Although every time I try lately, I get headaches. I’m going to the eye doctor soon though so hopefully that will get sorted out. I don’t get them online though.

Yeah, our garage and my mom’s room was filled with books. Way way more than 3 or 4 totes. :lau I think that’s where I get it from 🤣 we donated several but the boys also ended up just tossing a ton 😭 made me sad but there were sooooooo many. And then of course I have tons of my own books. I may end up donating even more of them since I’ve never even read them. I would like to keep the dog training ones in hand though since I’m going into that hopefully and of course several other categories but there’s tons I could get rid of too. Always so hard deciding. I have tons of CDs and T shirts and other merch and stuff too.
i totally get it!! it was/is very difficult for me to toss out books probably because my dad worked in publishing 😂 there’s still a ton of the elf books floating around that we had as kids!!

i totally get it!! it was/is very difficult for me to toss out books probably because my dad worked in publishing 😂 there’s still a ton of the elf books floating around that we had as kids!!
Yeah, I always hope I’ll read them cause they’re really interesting or don’t wanna lose the money or whatever. But it’s not just the books, lots of stuff has meaning 😭 especially living here as long as we have. But I have managed to donate a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom