When will @Kiki become the first in BYC history to reach 750,000 reactions? 8/11/2021 9pm EST

Pics
Yeah, our garage and my mom’s room was filled with books. Way way more than 3 or 4 totes. :lau I think that’s where I get it from 🤣 we donated several but the boys also ended up just tossing a ton 😭 made me sad but there were sooooooo many. And then of course I have tons of my own books. I may end up donating even more of them since I’ve never even read them. I would like to keep the dog training ones in hand though since I’m going into that hopefully and of course several other categories but there’s tons I could get rid of too. Always so hard deciding. I have tons of CDs and T shirts and other merch and stuff too.
I'll buy a few from you.

just over 1 year ago (7/7/20 to be exact) @Kiki became the first byc’er to reach a 500k reaction score!! Today, she is less than 20k away from 750,000!!! Sooooo, follow along......get her chatting......and let’s all help her to once again make BYC history!!! :celebrate
Why you so grumpy today @cluckmecoop7 ?
Screenshot_20210731-145223.png

Why wouldn’t he donate them at least? WTF? Too lazy to go take them somewhere? They do have people that will pick them up. But apparently doesn’t want to deal with them either. WTF
What are you talking about?
Apparently he has someone that will pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom